If you’re like the vast majority of people, your home is your most valuable asset – and selling your home is one of the most important personal and financial steps you can take. The tips in this seller’s guide will help you stay on track and get the best deal.
I can help you get the most out of your home, with the least hassle.
Here are some of the ways I can help you sell your home:
- Provide you a professional perspective on your home’s value in the local market and help you set an asking price.
- Advising you on repairs or renovations which can make your home sell faster.
- Listing your home on my website and in the local MLS, which is distributed to Realtor.com, the National Association of Realtors website, and the national RE/MAX website.
- Advertising and promoting your home in the local market.
- Hosting open houses or realtor previews.
- Pre-qualifying potential buyers so I can show your home to people who can afford to buy it.
- Dealing with potential buyers and their agents.
- Serving as your spokesperson in negotiations with buyers.
- Assisting you with legal disclosures, contracts, title searches and the many other “fine print” details of selling a home.
- Keeping you on the right side of the many laws that cover selling a home.
- Guiding you through the closing process.
- Helping you find your next home.
This seller’s guide is a great place to start as you get ready to sell your home. You’ll also find help on this website, where you can browse home listings and start thinking about what makes your home attractive to buyers. It’s also a great place to start looking for your next home.